At Weinberg Dentistry in Juno Beach, we promote preventative dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and maintain proper dental practices. If today’s Juno Beach kids can avoid tooth decay, they can save themselves more than you may realize.
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being.
Maintaining optimum oral health puts Palm Beach Gardens children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boost confidence and self-esteem for Juno Beach children.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy, Juno Beach children can save thousands on restorative dental work as adults.
4) Strong teeth help kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
5) Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing at age 2 promote normal speech development. (The American Dental Association recommends toddler dental visits to begin at age 2.)
If you are looking for an experienced dentist in the Palm Beach Gardens area, we invite you to call Weinberg Dentistry in Juno Beach at (561) 420-0770. Our honest and technologically advanced team ensures that dental visits are pleasant and comfortable for our patients of all ages.