Tooth Implant Dentistry In Juno Beach
Do you have missing teeth that are causing you embarrassment or do you have physical problems with your smile? It may be that you are avoiding going out or being with people except your closest loved ones. Or you may be noticing that your teeth are getting worn down because you are chewing on one side of your mouth more. Having missing teeth can be rather upsetting, no matter what the problems you are suffering from.
Implant dentistry dentist Dr. Brion Weinberg may have the answer you are looking for in Juno Beach.
Using dental implants and implant dentistry can give you a beautiful smile in the Palm Beach Gardens & Jupiter area!
At Weinberg Dentistry in the Juno Palm Beach Gardens area, we offer dental implants procedures to completely simulate a natural tooth. Juno Beach cosmetic dentist Dr. Weinberg’s extensive implant dentistry experience lends this surgical procedure a high success rate especially amongst patients with dentures or with missing teeth. And because we both place and restore dental implants here at our comfortable office in Juno Beach, you can have the entire procedure done right here! We have a Periodontist who comes in the office to place the dental implants and then Dr. Weinberg does the restorations.
Dental implants employ metal posts or frames that are surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums. Once in place, we then mount replacement teeth onto the dental implants which may be a dental crown that gives the appearance of a natural tooth. For patients in the Juno area with dentures, dental implants provided by implant dentistry dentist Dr. Weinberg can be a great asset for retention. We are also proud to offer mini dental implants, which can be used in tighter spaces where traditional teeth implants would not normally be an option.
Why are dental implants such a great procedure?
- Because the tooth implant in Juno Beach is fused to your jawbone, the tooth implant provides stable support for the artificial teeth.
- Dentures and dental bridges mounted to dental implants will not shift in your mouth.
- Dentures and dental bridges mounted to dental implants are sturdy and stable when you are eating and speaking.
- With dental implants, we ensure a secure fit which helps the dentures and bridges — as well as individual crowns placed over the dental implants.
- A tooth implant near Palm Beach Gardens & Jupiter tends to feel more natural than conventional bridges or dentures.
What are some of the requirements you need to get a tooth implant?
- In order to receive dental implants near Jupiter & Palm Beach Gardens, you must have healthy gums and adequate bone to support the tooth implant.
- You must also to keep a tooth implant healthy with good oral hygiene and regular dental visits which contribute to the success of dental implants.
Whether you have dentures, missing teeth, or dental bridges, implant dentistry may be the way to give you a healthy, comfortable, beautiful smile. With a brief consultation we will assess whether implant dentistry therapy is right for your new smile. Please call our Juno Beach cosmetic dental office today or fill out the form on this page and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.