For any patients that are nervous or anxious about seeing a dentist, regardless of the procedure they need, Weinberg Dentistry can help! Dr. Weinberg in West Palm Beach and Palm Beach Gardens has the sedation dentistry options to help you feel comfortable and relaxed while you get the dental care you need.
Sedation Dentistry in West Palm Beach and Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Palm Beach Gardens sedation dentist Dr. Brion Weinberg is a member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS). As a trained, experienced sedation dentist, he offers sedation dentistry using oral conscious sedation which has helped countless patients with their fear of going to the dentist.
Nearly 30–50% of Americans suffer from dental phobia, and because of that, they avoid needed treatment. Now with sedation dentistry, there is a way that you can have your treatment completed in minimal visits, with no pain and little memory of the experience.
As a trained, experienced sedation dentistry doctor, Dr. Weinberg has helped countless patients with their fear of going to the dentist. Sedation dentistry can truly help you feel relaxed and comfortable while you receive your dental procedures at Weinberg Dentistry near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Dental Sedation Options at Weinberg Dentistry
We recognize that every patient has different needs and preferences, so we are pleased to offer multiple options of sedation dentistry so you can feel the most comfortable at our office.
- Pre-Appointment Dental Sedation: Prescription medications taken before you arrive at the office will make you sleepy but not unconscious. While you will still be able to respond to sedation dentist Dr. Weinberg’s requests, you most likely will not remember the entire experience.
- In-Office Oral Conscious Sedation: Administered orally in our Juno Beach office, in-office sedatives will make you drowsy but still conscious. Once again, you most likely will forget most of your visit, but will be able to respond to sedation dentist Dr. Weinberg. The oral sedative is an anxiolytic drug, which induces a state of consciousness where you are awake, but you will have decreased anxiety with little or no memory of the treatment.
- Laughing Gas: Laughing gas is a light anesthetic that you inhale through a mask; it will calm you, but still allow you to respond to your dentist. Laughing gas is frequently used in conjunction with a pain-free local anesthetic.
Because all of these conscious sedation treatments leave you in no condition to drive, it is imperative that you have a friend or relative drive you and pick you up from your appointment.
Benefits of Sedation Dentistry
Conscious sedation dentistry makes it possible to be totally comfortable and relaxed during your dental treatment. You won’t feel any discomfort and most likely won’t remember the actual treatment. You’ll be completely comfortable, and many other dental care procedures can be performed during the same visit, including:
- Replacing dental crowns or dentures.
- Whitening yellow or stained teeth.
- Restoring sore gums to good health.
- Fixing chipped or damaged teeth with dental veneers.
All this can be handled in only one or two conscious sedation appointments; in hours you can start enjoying the confidence that comes with a bright new smile and good oral/dental health.
There is no need to worry, sedation dentistry is safe. Before the treatment begins, Jupiter sedation dentist Dr. Weinberg will have thoroughly reviewed your medical history, and then monitor you closely during your conscious sedation dentistry treatment.
Get the Dental Health You Deserve, Thanks to Sedation Dentistry at Weinberg Dentistry!
Enjoy a new, bright, beautiful smile in comfort! To learn more about oral conscious sedation, call our West Palm Beach and Palm Beach Gardens sedation dentistry office today or fill out the form on this page and we will contact you.
Weinberg Dentistry: Sedation Dentistry with Palm Beach Gardens Sedation Dentist Dr. Brion Weinberg, D.D.S, PA.